1. Science says :- The gender of your baby is determined by whether the fertilizing sperm has an X or a Y chromosome. An X chromosome will lead to a girl, a Y to a boy. Somehow depends on timing of making love. According to Shettles:
survive longer in the cervical environment.
are slower than their Y-bearing counterparts.
are faster and smaller than their X-bearing counterparts.
are not as hearty and die more quickly.
So you should have sex 2-3 days before ovulation to conceive a girl.
2. Fetal heart rate of your baby is that above 140 is a girl and below is a boy.
3. Stress Factor : The more the external environment is stressful (natural disasters, war, etc...), the more likely it is to conceive baby girls instead of baby boys (Tenzer, 2004).
4. University of Kent in England has shown that mothers who are optimistic about the lengths of their lives are more likely to give birth to a boy.
5. If your husband gains weight, you will be having a girl. If he doesn't gain weight, you'll be having a boy.
6. Craving salty foods while pregnant, you can count on having a boy. If you crave sweets, fruit, and orange juice, you are having a little girl.
7. If your baby is low and all out in front, then you are having a boy. If you carry your baby higher and you got wider with the pregnancy, then you are having a girl.
8. If you have morning sickness that seems to last all day long and last for longer than your first trimester, then you are having a girl.
9. Some indicators of a girl are: round face, acne breakouts, the woman looks worse than she did when not pregnant, and her chest grows dramatically. Some supposed indicators that the baby will be a boy are: hair grows faster on the legs, her nose widens, feet are colder during pregnancy, and you have not had a dramatic growth spurt in the chest area.
10. The Mayan tale adds the mothers age at conception and the year of conception. If the result is a even number then mom is having a girl. If the result is an odd number then a boy is on the way!
11. History of Parent’s Kids:
You can find out the sex by going off of your parent’s kids and the order. If you are the first born, you will have what your mother had but starting with her second child. If you are the middle child, you will have what she had, but starting with the third child. If you are the last child, you will have what your mother had in the exact order.
12. The person that is most aggressive in bed at the time of conception is the opposite of what the baby will be.
If a toddler boy expresses interest in a pregnant woman, she is having a girl. If he doesn’t show interest, she’s having a boy.
14. If your pee is bright yellow, you will have a little boy. If your urine is a dull yellow, plan on a girl.
15. It is said that when you can only think of specific names for a boy or a girl, you will have that particularly baby.
Use the Chinese chart below to predict the gender of your baby. You should base your age on your lunar age. To get your lunar age, add 1 to your age at the time of conception. So if you were 30 when you conceived, your lunar age will be 31.
Please comment and share your experience, how many of these predications are true for you.
Good Luck and enjoy beautiful days of pregnancy.
Baby or Infant growth chart : Click here